Thursday, September 1, 2011

Economically Sound Grazing

Three years ago, my husband and I found ourselves on foodstamps to make sure that we and our newborn could survive. Well, today three years later, we find ourselves in a similar situation with two lovely boys to care for. For some reason, during this ordeal, I have been revisited by an idea I had back when we were stretching the budget to last from month to month...MEATLOAF!

After many nights of meatloaf, meatloaf sandwiches, and "restructured" meatloaf meatballs, my wonderful husband said, "Hey, babe, maybe you should write a cookbook."

HUH?

Many nights of meatloaf, must have made him a little crazy, but I soon climbed on board his crazy train, and began the idea of a cookbook. It evolved. It grew. It stewed. Before I knew it, I was on a mission to bring back the loaf...meatloaf.

So now, three years later, I am going to truly give this a whirl. I am seizing the LOAF, and I hope you will too.

Join me here each day for a new, inventive, and most importantly cost efficient meatloaf recipe. From breakfast to dinner, I'll have you covered in meat.....loaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment